Friday, January 9, 2009

Introduction...

Based on request, I will start listing some of the items I've made and sell at various Flyball tournaments. Please bear with me as I explore this new avenue. I started making collars last winter and now make coats and crate pads. I'm always exploring new things to make for our dogs and hopefully yours.

Generally, I find it difficult to take custom orders. If you have something specific you'd like, please do ask, and I will be honest about my time availability. I have a real full time job, an almost 7 year old, and 7 dogs...I don't want to be sewing at midnight if I can avoid it. Like I said though, please do ask if you don't see anything that will work for you.

Over the next couple of days I'll work on getting up what I currently have made up. I'll try to give a description of size, color, and breed of dog it might fit. I'll also post up some measurements. I have a variety of sizes of dogs here myself and can always try it on one of them for a better idea of who it will fit.

I prefer Paypal with a checking account, but may be able to work other payment arrangments out. If these need to be shipped, please contact me. I'll only charge exact shipping charges.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thanks,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment